Nairobi, Kenya, 31 October 2018 – Emirates is offering Kenyan travellers the opportunity to visit Dubai, available at a special offer for Economy and Business Class roundtrip, a free third piece of luggage of up to 23 kg and bonus Skyward miles.
Under the special offer, an Economy Class ticket from Nairobi to Dubai costs USD 309 and Business Class USD 1309. The special offer is for a limited time only and tickets must be booked between 24 October and 7 November 2018, while travel must take place between 24 October 2018 and 31 March 2019. The cost of the ticket includes airport taxes.
Emirates is also offering a 3rd piece of luggage of up to 23kg for Economy Class and up to 32kg for Business Class.
Dubai is a city of contrasts with a multi-faceted appeal for various travellers – from the adventure thrill-seeker to the lover of calm seas and beaches. The city’s well-known feats of engineering such as the Burj Khalifa, the Palm Islands, Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Mall regularly feature in the discerning traveller’s bucket list of attractions to visit.
Here are some top activities to enjoy in Dubai:
· Desert adventures: Dubai’s desert safari experience is unrivalled and offers travellers the opportunity for quad biking, sandboarding, riding dunes as well as moments of luxury in luxury resorts in the heart of the desert.
· Shopping: Visiting Dubai is largely about consumption and one of the most popular activities in the city is shopping. As well as record-breaking malls packed with designer names, there are traditional souks and vibrant markets.
· Historical tours: Beyond clusters of gleaming five-star hotels, with their luxury suites, there is a historic side to the city too. Travelers can visit Al Fahidi Historical District (formerly known as Bastakiya) to see traditional Arabic architecture, as well as tour the Heritage and Diving Villages of Shindagha.
· Big Adventures at the Dubai Parks and Resort: Dubai Parks and Resorts is the Middle East’s largest multi-themed leisure and entertainment destination, featuring MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, a Hollywood-inspired theme park; LEGOLAND® Dubai, the region’s first LEGOLAND theme park, LEGOLAND® Water Park, and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai.
· Dubai Miracle Garden: A world of floral wonder awaits the traveler at Dubai Miracle Garden with a 72,000sqm garden displaying identifiable structures completely covered with flowers including a rendition of Emirates A380 aircraft. Visitors can immerse themselves among more than 50 million blooming flowers throughout the different exhibits.
Emirates Skywards, the airline’s award-winning loyalty programme, allows its customers to earn and spend Miles with Emirates and flydubai, as well as its wide selection of partners.
On all Emirates’ flights, customers can look forward to hours of entertainment on the award-winning inflight entertainment system; ice, which offers over 3,000 channels of on demand audio and visual entertainment. This includes the latest movies, music, audio books and games, as well as family friendly products and services for children, including complimentary toys, kids’ meals and movies, priority boarding for families and the use of free strollers at Dubai International Airport.
In addition to the on-board comforts and products, customers will experience the world famous hospitality from Emirates’ multinational cabin crew who come from 135 nationalities and speak over 60 languages, while enjoying chef prepared regional and international cuisine, using the freshest ingredients, accompanied by a wide range of complimentary wines and beverages.
Emirates flies twice a week from Nairobi to Dubai. To book, or for more information, terms and conditions, please visit or visit the local Emirates office or your travel agent.