Satellite. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of snow 50%. Whittier, Alaska, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Chance of snow 90%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Golden Ray Shipwreck Dismantling Reveals Thousands of Cars (PHOTOS), Peep the Stunning Winners of The International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards (PHOTOS), Thanksgiving Saw Busiest Travel Week Since March, Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. September, the first month of the autumn, in Whittier, is still a cool month, with temperature in the range of an average low of 43.9°F (6.6°C) and an average high of 53.2°F (11.8°C). Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Whittier. Cloudy with snow. I am working with NOAA to resolve the issue. Today. Low 26F. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Anchorage, Alaska. Language : Today we celebrate Chelsea . Thu 19 | Day. Whittier Alaska Webcams Cliffside Marina Webcam Click HERE FAA Webcam and Weather Click HERE Alaska Marine Lines Webcam Click HERE Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whittier area. Synopsis for the Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ398/058398 1) Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ310/058310 1) Synopsis for the Western Gulf of Alaska (PKZ399/058399 1) Gulf of Alaska offshore north of 57 degrees North and west of 144 degrees West. Synopsis: A 977 mb 180 nm S of Yakutat exits the Gulf to the southeast by Tue afternoon at 992 mb.A strong front enters the western Gulf early Wednesday morning, reaching the northern Gulf Wed afternoon. NOAA is still working on it. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Current weather in Alaska, with temperatures in 28 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Toggle navigation. WeatherTAB Anchorage, Alaska Help °C °F. Low around 25F. Occasional snow showers. Low 33F. Whittier, AK Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. Cloudy skies. WSW winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Whittier, AK average temperature is 36.3F, which ranked #98 in Alaska. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected. A 980 mb low will form along the front over Kennedy Entrance Wed afternoon, moving over the Prince William Sound at 990 mb Thu morning. MORE COVID-19 & the Farm Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. The current temperature is 25°F, and the expected high and low for today, Sunday, November 29, 2020, are 29°F high temperature and 15°F low temperature. Hourly. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whittier, AK, US with The Weather Network. Monthly averages Whittier Longitude: -148.684, Latitude: 60.7731 Average weather Whittier, AK - 99693. Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 32F. Low around 25F. 10 Day Weather-Whittier, AK. Chance of snow 40%. High 31F. Low 17F. Cloudy with snow. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. High 34F. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Questions? 8/18/2020 NOAA continues to have trouble. Chance of snow 60%. Snow likely. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. The wind is gusting to 0 mph. Cloudy with snow. Chance of snow 60%. Whittier, Alaska was founded in the mid 1950s, built as a military port and barracks for the US Army during the Cold War. Chance of snow 60%. Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Whittier is also a port for the Alaska Marine Highway. Chance of snow 50%. Snow showers. Wind guest will occasionally be left off graphs. Chance of snow 60%. Oct November 2020 . 12/16/2019 NOAA is having trouble with requests that include wind gusts. NNE 4 mph. Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Chance of snow 100%. Climate information with charts. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Whittier, AK Weather. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Whittier Climate (United States of America) >>Whittier Weather by month // weather averages >>Whittier Climate graph // Weather by Month >>Whittier average temperature >>Whittier Weather >>Whittier Water temperature; Whittier climate summary The Whittier lies on 57m above sea level Generally, it is cold and temperate in Whittier. Low near 25F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Snow showers. Occasional snow showers. High 24F. Use escape to clear. Snowfall around one inch. Chance of snow 60%. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Alaska TV Weather Maps. Wind. Light snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. 2-5 day small ship explorations Sailing & Private Yacht Cruises The most intimate multi-day cruise option. The first option will be automatically selected. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 60%. Whittier Weather Forecasts. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Periods of snow. High around 35F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Alaska > Whittier. Fetch the Whittier, Alaska weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather.
2020 audio technica ath cks5tw review